Primark Research Exchange, which operates an electronic warehouse of Asian broker research, is planning to expand to include global research. About 40 brokers currently contribute to the service.
"We're getting a lot of pressure from European brokers who'd like us to extend the warehouse outside of Asia," says Scott Rosen, president of Primark's Trapeze unit. "Redistributors have been keen to see non-Asian content as well."
At the same time, a source says that Dow Jones Markets, Reuters and Fi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?