Interdealer broker and market data firm GFI Group has bought options pricing software provider dVega and integrated the dVega model with the latest release of its flagship options pricing tool Fenics FX, GFI will announce today, Oct. 27.
The move brings better pricing of exotic options to Fenics, whose strengths are seen to be in the field of vanilla options, say forex options traders.
"What Fenics is very good at is pricing vanilla options and the user puts his own volatility surface into t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?