When we were at Telerate/Dow Jones Telerate/Dow Jones Markets in the 1980s and ‘90s, we thought there was a high degree of cooperation between the Broadtape (now Newswires) and The Wall Street Journal in terms of sharing of stories and resources.
Apparently not as much as we thought, for a day of reckoning has arrived. Over the past couple of years, the noblesse oblige attitude of The Wall Street Journal versus Dow Jones Newswires has yielded to the realities of the way business news today i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?