NEW YORK--Trading Edge, a fixed-income securities broker, has launched its own real-time news and commentary service on Bondlink, its electronic trading service for high-yield bonds. While some other electronic brokers have entered deals to make third-party news available over their services, Bondlink is claiming be the first such service to offer an exclusive, proprietary news and commentary service.
The reason behind launching the service, which is available at no charge exclusively to Bon
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?