Multi-media was for the arts-and-crafts crowd until Infotechnology Corp. applied it to financial services this month with FNN:PRO, its new enhanced SHARK product. Now brokers and money managers, "the 50,000 just below the trader level," says Infotechnology chairman and CEO Earl W. Brian, are targeted as a multi-media market.
"The large brokerage firms are recognizing that different salesmen have different capacities and different means to obtain their goals," Brian says in explaining FNN:PRO
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management