NEW YORK--The Bridge bankruptcy underscored a number of economic and business issues in 2001, making it the single most important business development for the market data industry last year, says GovPX chairman and chief executive officer Larry Leuzzi.
Leuzzi says these economic issues will continue to exert a significant influence in shaping the landscape of the industry in 2002.
Leuzzi says the uncertainty over the fate of Bridge and Telerate stalled the industry somewhat, as vendors that b
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management