Mead Corp.'s Dataline Inc. unit, part of the Mead Data Central group, will launch an upgraded version of its Canquote Autodat brokerage service next month. The company is currently testing the new service at ScotiaMcLeod, a Canadian brokerage and unit of Bank of Nova Scotia. ScotiaMcLeod has agreed to upgrade its 1,200 Autodat terminals to the new service.
The Dataline service will be called PDX/BP, for TIL Systems Ltd.'s XPERT Private Data eXchange/Branch Processing. It will be delivered via
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management