One of the first large implementations of the new interactive Dow Jones Feed is slated at Enron, where a significant portion of the energy company's two hundred traders are due to have access to the feed as early as the end of the year. Enron has been beta testing the feed for about a year.
The new page- and record-based interactive data feed integrates data from three existing feeds: the Dow Jones Digital Page Feed (formerly the Telerate Digital Page Feed or TDPF); the record-based Dow Jones
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge