Quotron Systems Inc. and Automatic Data Processing Inc. have reached a partial agreement in the copyright infringement suit filed by Quotron last September. In a stipulation co-signed by the two vendors last week, ADP agreed not to copy Quotron code and to adopt "clean room" procedures for its subsequent software development.
Although Quotron extended the suit to name Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co. as a co-defendant shortly after the firm decided to shift its approximately $10 million annua
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?