When we start to write a column, we put thoughts down on paper and try to connect the dots to arrive at a conclusion. (Critics of this space say we often jump to conclusions, but that’s another story.)
Here are two dots for this week. Stock prices for all the market data vendors are down sharply from their 2000 highs. Judging by the gloomy 2003 revenue forecasts made by Reuters two weeks ago and by Thomson Financial last week (see story, this issue), stock prices are likely to remain depress
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?