The data management market is commonly seen as one of the fastest growing areas of the industry. Data management—which generally refers to back-office functions such as corporate actions processing—was passed over in the last rush to straight-through processing. Thus, while many firms achieved an automated trading cycle, most continue to use manual functions when it comes to data management.
This is slowly changing, observers say. It seems as though each week brings news of at least one more
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?