Nasdaq is taking a number of steps to beef up bandwidth on its three main data feeds--Level 1, Level 2 or Nasdaq Quotation Dissemination Service (NQDS), and Nasdaq Trade Dissemination Service (NTDS). The moves were spurred by new Securities and Exchange Commission order-handling rules and a more general increase in market volume.
Nasdaq's Level 1 feed includes best bids and offers; Level 2 includes market maker quotes. The NTDS line includes real-time last sale prices and trade volumes.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?