Two small PC-based market data services launched during the bull market years now find themselves face-to-face with the bear. While trying to locate a buyer, Citicorp Investment Bank is said to be "winding down" its Streetsense service, and PC Quote, Inc. is circulating a private memorandum in an effort to secure a "strategic alliance."
While the two services were launched with different aims and now face different circumstances, both seem to have struck the same hard reality: Quotron and ADP
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management