IMD: What factors will drive/hamper innovation in the market data industry in 2014?
Doe: The need for financial firms to respond to industry regulations should help to drive innovation in the coming year. Regulatory mandates are prompting firms to more closely examine how they will process and store their data. The industry must work toward facilitating further collaboration and transparency to satisfy these mandates with regards to its data, services and technology to achieve these goals. An exa
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?