IMD: What factors will drive/hamper innovation in the market data industry in 2014?
Steve Cheng, global head of data management solutions, Rimes Technologies: We believe that the impact of regulations will increasingly become a “clear and present danger” during 2014. In 2014, the drivers for the market data industry will increasingly shift from a focus on cost control and meeting increasingly complex business demands to also embrace the emerging challenges of regulatory change. While the exact im
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?