Officials say GL has now completed the integration of Infotec from an "operational, legal and physical" perspective, which will now operate as a dedicated Information Services division within GL Trade, although most of its Zurich-based operations fall under GL Trade Switzerland.
The corporate integration has already resulted in cost savings from consolidating license fees for redistributing exchange data, and will now help position GL as "a global provider of financial information," says Rob
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?