At the end of next week, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the six US options exchanges will begin a six-month pilot phase of quoting 13 active stocks and exchange-traded funds in penny price increments rather than nickels.
The move is expected to lead to a deluge of additional market data. As a result, each participating exchange has been required to develop strategies to mitigate the expected increase in options quote traffic.
The SEC is allowing each exchange to pursue its own stra
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?