LIM has created the new capabilities by integrating T&C’s EditGrid online spreadsheet software with LIM’s Historis time-series database, eliminating the need for Historis users at geographically dispersed locations to send spreadsheets back and forth for analysis and revision every time they want to share information with colleagues. LIM clients are already using the EditGrid software, officials say.
Demand for the new functionality has been driven by multinational trading firms, who asked LI
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?