Reuters' acquisition of Gissing is part of a broader strategy within the sales and trading division to carry out a "comprehensive technology refresh" across its technology stack and delivery chain, according to Mark Redwood, global head of sales and trading at Reuters.
The growth of OTC instruments traded by more specialized firms, and growth in emerging markets, where it is important to source data from local participants are two factors making contributions technology more important.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?