ABN Rollout Gains Velocity
ABN Amro is using the Velocity tick data analysis platform from Vhayu Technologies to provide real-time and historical VWAP calculations and trade volume prices for the bank's proprietary equities trading desk in London, giving ABN a single view of real-time data and historical data and analytics for the fragmenting European market, vendor officials say. The bank is already using the system live to collect data from European exchanges via its Reuters Market Data Sys
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management