Goral, which previously exclusively traded foreign exchange, wrote a custom adapter to capture data from its internal market data platform into OneTick, which it is using to provide a quantitative research platform for replaying market data to back-test the firm's mathematical trading strategies before rolling them out on electronic trading venues dominated by high-frequency trading.
Richard Chmiel, OneMarketData vice president of global sales and marketing, says Goral chose OneTick for its funct
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top