Users will be able to access market data and other content such as Canadian news from TSX over SFTI. The exchange will connect to SFTI via one-gigabit connections to the network's points of presence in New York and Chicago at very low latency, says Andre Craig, director of product management at the exchange.
"It will be as direct a path as you can get—we're looking in the range of 10 milliseconds," Craig says, compared to around 30 milliseconds for market data delivered via extranet providers
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?