The vendor will add exchanges incrementally according to customers' priorities, beginning by sourcing equities or futures data, then adding options data where required, says Thomas Neal Falkenberry, president of the Tick Data division.
In Europe, the vendor currently collects data from the London Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana and Deutsche Börse, and is currently working on collecting data from Euronext, Falkenberry says. Tick Data's plans for Asian data would be to provide similarly broad co
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?