"When we first began this project, we were looking to expand our coverage universe [of interim statements for financial institutions] by 50 percent globally... [and] we're now nearing completion o
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge