ITRS is offering a free six-month trial of its Geneos product suite, in conjunction with three months of managed support services provided by West Highland.
For the six-month trial, ITRS will allow prospective clients to deploy its real-time monitoring "probes" on 10 CPUs for no charge, says ITRS Americas chief executive Rajiv Bala Subramanian. The full Geneos product line, including ActiveConsole, Gateways and NetProbes, will be installed, as well as the Universal plug-in, which monitors system
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?