Reuters announced informal agreements with Voltaire, HP and Intel that have produced latency reductions and throughput increases of 50 percent each for the Reuters Market Data System when utilized in optimum configurations.
"This is… putting RMDS components onto an [HP] blade server to create a low-latency silo… for customers who want low latency on specific desks," says Donovan Ransome, global business manager at Reuters. This could apply to an enterprise installation of RMDS, or to the stri
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?