By July, firms will need capacity to handle 1,387,000 messages per second (mps), an increase of 480,000 mps from the 907,000 mps that Opra predicted subscribers would need by that date in July last year (IMD, July 16, 2007).
The updated projections also specify that required capacity will increase by 30 percent to 1,807,000 mps between July and next January. During the same period, total messages per day will increase from 7.3 billion to 9.7 billion messages. Bandwidth recommendations, which
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?