The Rio de Janeiro-based firm, which was set up 18 months ago, has around $100 million under management, and trades equities, equity indexes and foreign exchange in Brazil and some international futures contracts, focused on macro-oriented strategies, says partner and trader Andre Portilho.
"Research into quantitative strategies has started to grow in the Brazilian market," Portilho says. "There are other funds already trading, and this area is growing fast."
Paineiras started talking with Xen
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management