US regulator the Securities and Exchange Commission has recommended a multi-phase expansion that would extend the pilot until March 2009. Exchange officials say the quote mitigation strategies implemented this year during the pilot's first phase should mostly offset the increase in options data traffic resulting from the expansion, though some systems upgrades and regulatory guidance may be needed.
The initial pilot in 13 options classes was scheduled to expire on July 26, but at the request
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?