Asian exchanges may soon be enjoying an upturn in revenues from their information services, reversing a declining trend. Exchange data fees are often cut first when financial firms hit troubled times, but market data consultants are optimistic that an upturn is imminent in line with the recent improvement in stock markets.
Keiren Harris, managing director of business consultancy Information Concepts, says: "Revenues are bottoming out and if the markets do genuinely turn around, revenues from
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?