Banco Santander Central Hispano is upgrading users in New York from Reuters Trader Workstations (RTW) to 3000 Xtra and Kobra, according to a consultant on the project.
Steven Roe, president of New York-based consulting firm West Highland Support Services, says the bank is currently migrating about 80 users to 3000 Xtra and Kobra.
The project is about two-thirds complete and should be finished in the next two weeks, he says.
Roe says the bank is moving to 3000 Xtra because Reuters is sunsetting
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?