CIBC and Citigroup have both signed contracts for Reuters Plus, Reuters officials confirmed last week.
CIBC is taking more than 3,300 positions of Reuters Plus for its retail brokers and support staff, the vendor says. A source says it is due to go live this fall in all of CIBC’s Canadian offices.
The installation replaces a system from Starquote, which is now owned by Thomson Financial.
When questioned about the CIBC deal during Thomson’s results call, Thomson Corp. president and CEO Richard
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management