When Chemical Bank shifted its 440 New York City-based traders and salespeople from 277 Park Ave. to a new floor at 270 Park earlier this month, it turned on more than ten digital data feeds and turned off its video switch- distributed data services. Although the bank will rid itself of its video switch, it doesn't necessarily expect to save money on its market data bills.
Do market data managers at the bank think their data bills could actually grow? "It's too soon to tell," says David Jones
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?