Nasdaq is modifying the Unlisted Trading Privileges (UTP) datafeed and the Mutual Fund Dissemination Service (MFDS) and discontinuing the Aggregated Depth at Price (ADAP) datafeed this month.
Nasdaq, which remains security information processor (SIP) for the UTP plan until a successor is chosen, has set tentative dates for format changes to the UTP Trade Data Feed (UTDF), UTP Quotation Data Feed (UQDF) and OTC Montage Data Feed (OMDF).
Starting on Feb. 9, the fields for the message headers (th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?