Despite Bloomberg’s long-standing stance against price discounts, there is mounting evidence that the vendor is extending the length of its free trials in order to placate cost-cutting firms. In addition, Bloomberg has begun offering soft dollar deals in Europe for its energy trading system, providing Bloomberg Professional in exchange for trades on Powermatch.
An executive at a major international fund management firm in New York tells Inside Market Data that it has signed a contract that pr
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?