Bloomberg is now offering clients the ability to access the Bloomberg service from multiple points, but they must install fingerprint readers to do so, Inside Market Data has learned. The vendor says the policy is designed to ensure security, but it has raised the ire of at least one customer.
"If clients want to, they can have multiple access points other than the terminal on their desk. If they choose to do that, they will install the biometric device," says a spokesperson for Bloomberg. "T
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management