ZURICH--After testing Reuters 3000 Xtra for several months, UBS Asset Management is installing up to 70 positions of the product in its Zurich office, says Udo Verling, market data manager at UBS Asset Management. The terminals will replace several Reuters Terminals, he says. UBS will also create new positions.
The 3000 Xtra product will be rolled out to its structured investments risk-controlled division first and then to the bank's portfolio managers. Verling says UBS Asset Management will
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management