Devin Wenig, chief executive of Thomson Reuters' Markets division, says the upcoming moves represent "an entire re-platforming of our business, from new feed infrastructures to a new desktop," reflecting systematic changes in the financial markets and the vendor's client base in the two years since the credit crisis.
"This is a hugely different marketplace than in April 2008, when we were just heading into the crisis," Wenig says. "Risk, pricing, information management, the impact of cloud, and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?