Roseland, NJ-based news aggregator Acquire Media has incorporated a factor into its news displays and feeds that shows the anticipated direction of price movements as a result of specific news items. The new value, dubbed Edge (Expected Directional Grade), analyzes words and phrases within news items to determine the sentiment of a story, then analyzes trading activity in the run-up to the news,...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools