Roseland, NJ-based news aggregator Acquire Media has incorporated a factor into its news displays and feeds that shows the anticipated direction of price movements as a result of specific news items. The new value, dubbed Edge (Expected Directional Grade), analyzes words and phrases within news items to determine the sentiment of a story, then analyzes trading activity in the run-up to the news,...
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies