Roseland, NJ-based news aggregator Acquire Media has incorporated a factor into its news displays and feeds that shows the anticipated direction of price movements as a result of specific news items.
The new value, dubbed Edge (Expected Directional Grade), analyzes words and phrases within news items to determine the sentiment of a story, then analyzes trading activity in the run-up to the news, and compares it with how prices have historically performed in similar circumstances in response to s
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?