Pricing and risk management software vendor Fincad has released its F3 analysis product, for the first time combining its Excel interface and software development kit for integrating its models into third-party or proprietary applications, which provides deeper coverage of sophisticated over-the-counter derivatives than its existing analytics suite, and allows end-users to create support for new derivatives on the fly. F3 does not yet contain the market data available in the current suite, leavi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?