The proposed London Stock Exchange-TMX Group and NYSE Euronext-Deutsche Börse mergers announced last week could significantly change how trading firms access European and North American market data, while enabling the combined entities to drive new revenues by cross-selling data products, connectivity and co-location services in North America and Europe. The LSE-TMX combination will create a group...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology