NYSE Technologies has launched two new data products designed to help trading firms manage data capacity requirements of US options trading.
The fully managed Filtered Options Feed allows customers to filter US options data according to specific customer-set parameters, enabling them to reduce bandwidth and processing requirements, while the TAQ Options service provides an end-of-day quote report and access to six years of historical Options Price Reporting Authority quote data to support strate
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?