The race for low latency continues to be “a very expensive game,” which results in the majority of market participants being priced out of low-latency trading, according to a panel at last week’s Paris Financial Information Summit.
Speaking in his capacity as an executive of UK-based user group Ipug, David Berry said that field-programmable gate array (FPGA) cards—which facilitate 10 million transactions per second by eliminating software from the trade cycle, reducing latencies to nanoseconds r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management