St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant provider Exegy last week began incorporating data rates from NYSE Euronext’s low-latency, event-driven OpenBook Ultra feed for algorithmic trading into its MarketDataPeaks.com portal of historical peak data volumes, to provide a better reflection of the core market data rates that firms could potentially see in their own infrastructures, to support their...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools