St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant provider Exegy last week began incorporating data rates from NYSE Euronext’s low-latency, event-driven OpenBook Ultra feed for algorithmic trading into its MarketDataPeaks.com portal of historical peak data volumes, to provide a better reflection of the core market data rates that firms could potentially see in their own infrastructures, to support their...
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC