Web services data provider Xignite has released a new service as part of its data cloud, to provide real-time and delayed bond pricing and reference data for US corporate and agency bonds, and other global fixed income instruments for users beyond traders, who may not need a full real-time feed of bond data. “Bond data is not easy to get for a lot of people—not just traders and investment managers,...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index