Web services data provider Xignite has released a new service as part of its data cloud, to provide real-time and delayed bond pricing and reference data for US corporate and agency bonds, and other global fixed income instruments for users beyond traders, who may not need a full real-time feed of bond data.
“Bond data is not easy to get for a lot of people—not just traders and investment managers, but also service providers like portfolio accounting or compliance providers,” says Rajesh Razdan,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?