Web services data provider Xignite has released a new service as part of its data cloud, to provide real-time and delayed bond pricing and reference data for US corporate and agency bonds, and other global fixed income instruments for users beyond traders, who may not need a full real-time feed of bond data. “Bond data is not easy to get for a lot of people—not just traders and investment managers,...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- The Proper Characteristics of Data Scientists and How to Use Them
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Creating the Clean Data Core