Web services data provider Xignite has released a new service as part of its data cloud, to provide real-time and delayed bond pricing and reference data for US corporate and agency bonds, and other global fixed income instruments for users beyond traders, who may not need a full real-time feed of bond data. “Bond data is not easy to get for a lot of people—not just traders and investment managers,...
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Thomson Reuters Takes Aim at the Buy Side
- Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept