Web services data provider Xignite has released a new service as part of its data cloud, to provide real-time and delayed bond pricing and reference data for US corporate and agency bonds, and other global fixed income instruments for users beyond traders, who may not need a full real-time feed of bond data. “Bond data is not easy to get for a lot of people—not just traders and investment managers,...
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Major UK Fund Managers Team on Blockchain
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments