FactSet Research Systems has expanded the data it carries from Interactive Data, to include daily independent evaluations for international corporate and government bonds, to enable FactSet to provide global coverage within its growing fixed income and credit analysis capabilities. The vendor already carries dividend information, pricing data and evaluations from Interactive Data.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out