NovaSparks, a provider of hardware-accelerated data capture, processing and distribution technologies based in Boston and Paris, will this week release five new FPGA (field programmable gate array) feed handlers for US and European exchange feeds utilizing the ITCH and similar data protocols at sub-microsecond latency. The new feeds supported by the vendor include BATS Global Markets’ PITCH-format...
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- Smartkarma Uses Funding to Grow Content, Staff