NovaSparks, a provider of hardware-accelerated data capture, processing and distribution technologies based in Boston and Paris, will this week release five new FPGA (field programmable gate array) feed handlers for US and European exchange feeds utilizing the ITCH and similar data protocols at sub-microsecond latency. The new feeds supported by the vendor include BATS Global Markets’ PITCH-format...
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk