NovaSparks, a provider of hardware-accelerated data capture, processing and distribution technologies based in Boston and Paris, will this week release five new FPGA (field programmable gate array) feed handlers for US and European exchange feeds utilizing the ITCH and similar data protocols at sub-microsecond latency. The new feeds supported by the vendor include BATS Global Markets’ PITCH-format...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Infrastructure Provider to the Sell Side — CLS
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Product — Nasdaq
- McKay Boosts European Futures Content on QED Wireless Data Service with Euronext Data
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady