Datacenter presence will expand data options available to local clients
Bloomberg has established a presence in datacenter provider Equinix’s International Business Exchange facilities in Hong Kong and Sydney, to enable Equinix clients to connect directly to Bloomberg’s B-Pipe and Event-Driven Trading real-time datafeeds. The new datacenter broadens Bloomberg’s ability to provide enterprise data services in the region and will complement existing offerings in New...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters