Datacenter presence will expand data options available to local clients
Bloomberg has established a presence in datacenter provider Equinix’s International Business Exchange facilities in Hong Kong and Sydney, to enable Equinix clients to connect directly to Bloomberg’s B-Pipe and Event-Driven Trading real-time datafeeds. The new datacenter broadens Bloomberg’s ability to provide enterprise data services in the region and will complement existing offerings in New...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution