Vendor says expansion of feed handlers responds to growing algo trading and latency needs in new asset classes
UK-based low-latency feed handler vendor Celoxica has released hardware-accelerated handlers and order-routing components to support low-latency market data capture and trade execution for the foreign exchange and fixed income markets. Celoxica already offers FPGA-based feed handlers and trading components for the equities, futures and options markets, designed for use in co-location environments....
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters