Interdealer broker Icap has signed a three-year extension to its agreement with Japanese data provider Quick Corp., which enables Quick to distribute Icap’s OTC price data—sourced from its broking platforms for interest rate, foreign exchange and fixed income instruments—to clients in Japan via its ActiveManager and Astra products.
- Icap Provides US Treasury Pricing, FX Spot Rates to Wind Clients
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening