Interdealer broker Icap has signed a three-year extension to its agreement with Japanese data provider Quick Corp., which enables Quick to distribute Icap’s OTC price data—sourced from its broking platforms for interest rate, foreign exchange and fixed income instruments—to clients in Japan via its ActiveManager and Astra products.
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group