Interdealer broker Icap has signed a three-year extension to its agreement with Japanese data provider Quick Corp., which enables Quick to distribute Icap’s OTC price data—sourced from its broking platforms for interest rate, foreign exchange and fixed income instruments—to clients in Japan via its ActiveManager and Astra products.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution